UNSHAKABLE SPIRIT OF FIA.. SERVICE THE INDIAN DIASPORA SINCE 1970 49 YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE TO OUR COMMUNITY
- The Federation of Indian Associations (FIA) of the tri-state area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut is one of the largest esteemed umbrella organizations in the Indian community.
- It represents over 500,000 strong and vibrant Asian-Indians who provide significant grass root support.
- Established in the year 1970, the FIA has blossomed into a commendable organization that has become an effective mouthpiece and mobilizer for the community.
- FIA represents various issues that concern a growing Asian-Indian community at the local, state, and national levels.
- Over the years, it has also tried to project a truthful and real image of India to the mainstream community and also further the interests of Indians residing in the United States.
- It is in this spirit that, since 1981, the annual India Day Parade is held in New York City to present our progress and unity to the many diversified ethnic communities in this area.
Dance Pe Chance
Dance Pe Chance the prestigious dance event and competition has been conducted every year by Federation of Indian Associations (FIA), NY NJ CT, in celebrations of India’s Republic Day. DPC has gained great importance in India’s Republic Day celebrations as it staged the top dance forms with diversified artists and their cultures. DPC bought a new charm to FIA’s India’s Republic Day celebrations with Bollywood musical touch in USA. DPC, for many years now, is providing a best platform for the talented dancers and choreographers across the globe to showcase their talent to the global audience.
FEBRUARY 2019, DANCE PE CHANCEThe Union Country Performing Arts Center, 1601 Irving St, Rahway NJ 07065, USA